Sunday, May 5, 2013

C4K Summary for April

Spencer is an eighth grader who was born and raised in Iowa. His favorite school subject is PE and he likes football, playing guitar, and he has a dog named Luke. I told him that I've never been out of the south, and asked him who his favorite football team is. I also informed him that I'm going to be a Physical Education major, and questioned if he had any idea what he'd like to do when he gets older.

Bianca told us all about her trip to Sovereign Hill, a place where time is set in the gold rush period (late 1800's). She got a taste of how life was back then as she experienced the different shops in the township, working conditions in the mines, and rough living quarters. She even got to pan for gold on her birthday! I told her that I was glad that she had a good birthday, and a fun time learning how much life has changed since those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment