Thursday, May 2, 2013

Final Report on PLN

symbaloo

If you had asked me what a PLN was six months ago, I probably would have looked at you like you were crazy and walked away. However, now my personal learning network is, and will be, the backbone of everything I do. I love Symbaloo because it helps me keep everything organized. From twitter, to pinterest, to other teacher's blogs; it allows me to access everything that I need with ease. When I entered this class, the idea in my head was of a classroom where a teacher stood up at the front of her students and lectured, whether through discussion, powerpoint, or both. EDM 310 has really opened my eyes and allowed me to see that that really doesn't have to be the case! I can now use these resources to plan my flipped classroom, where the students have more time with me to apply what they already know. I'm getting ideas now that I'm saving to use for my students later, and I can't wait to see how much fun we're going to have learning together!

No comments:

Post a Comment